We are now seeking an experienced Investments and Pensions Administrator to help drive our business forward.
Job title: Investments and Pensions Administrator
Responsible to: Investments and Pensions Team Leader
To provide administrative support to our advisers to ensure that customer service is of the highest standard and that regulatory requirements are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To obtain current fund values for investments and create reports from this information for customers to meet their expectations and maintain customer satisfaction.
- To carry out various research activities to assist in the advice process with clients.
- To support the production of pension, life, and investment valuations and quotes using established company procedures and formats to help meet deadlines, customer needs, and regulatory requirements.
- To contribute to the organisation and planning by introducing new and improved procedures and making the best use of resources (e.g. the company Client Management System).
- To manage the process of distributing customers’ letters of authority to ensure regulatory compliance and to ensure relevant information may be obtained in a timely fashion.
- To undertake general administrative duties (e.g. scanning, filing, preparing letters, etc.) to ensure that deadlines are met, appropriate records are maintained and are accessible, and to comply with regulatory compliance.
- To generate client-facing documents to complete the advice process.
- To manage platform funds on an ongoing basis to meet customer requirements and maintain customer satisfaction.
- To continually maintain and develop technical, product, and industry knowledge to keep pace with developments and change and be able to work effectively.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge and experience of using computers and a variety of general software packages
- The ability to work to deadlines and manage own workload.
- Experience in pensions and/or investment administration
- Specific industry and product knowledge
- CII Level 3 Certificate or Level 4 Diploma, but it is not essential.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, please apply by completing the contact form below: