MD and Chartered Financial Planner
Tim is a Chartered Financial Consultant giving holistic advice to individuals, companies and directors. Tim joined SHW in 1991 and worked his way up to Managing Director at the age of 26. He has run the company since 1998.
The advice Tim can provide is not only from an adviser focus but also as a business owner, adding a greater perspective to advising companies. Tim will provide expert knowledge on a wide range of financial requirements for creating and maintaining wealth.
Tim’s Chartered status enables him to be well placed to advise and assist high net worth individuals wanting to maximise their investment potential.
Oliver started with SHW straight from school and spent several years working alongside Tim Holmes gaining extensive experience from the Company principle and giving valuable insight to the younger generation and their financial requirements.
He also looked at the way we interact with our clients who wish to deal with ourselves using social media. Oliver has experience in all departments within SHW and brings a seasoned but fresh approach to financial advice adding the experience and knowledge gained through his training with Tim together with the enthusiasm to deliver tailored advice on all areas of finance to his clients.
Oliver has always provided an outstanding service to SHW clients and has continued to do so as an adviser.
Investment and Pension Administration Team
- Jessica Fleming - I have worked at SHW since 2015 and have 2 years’ experience within pensions & investments in the financial services sector, working alongside Tim organising pension and investment analysis and the engagement of new clients. I also deal with the final slary pension transfers, producing reports and dealing directly with clients and advisers who have been referred to us. Currently training alongside current position with the aim to be a financial adviser in the future.
- Sharon Matts - I have worked in banking and financial services since 1984, and started at Salisbury House in 2014. I spend most of my time working as a Pension and Investment Administrator, but I am also a qualified Adviser to assist with the ongoing support of Salisbury House clients. I have a long history of customer service and financial services.
- Herjit Kaur Bhamra - I have worked in financial industry for 17 years. I joined my team in July 2017 as Pension and Investment Administrator and provide administrative support to my team.
Mortgage & Protection Administration Team
- Sarah James - I have been working for Salisbury House for nearly 5 years as a mortgage administrator however I have been in the financial services industry for 13 years. I am currently training to be a Mortgage Advisor within SHW and will be able to apply my in-depth knowledge of banks criteria when advising on suitable arrangements for our clients. This is an natural progression using my 13 years’ experience to ensure our clients are looked after as effectively as possible.
- Michelle White - I have been employed by Salisbury House for 13 years working as a mortgage & protection administrator and have an extensive knowledge of both mortgages & protection policies. I process mortgage and protection applications from start to finish working closely with the adviser and clients and aim to provide excellent customer service.
- Amanda Summers - I have been working in the financial industry since 1989 and have been with Salisbury House since April 2014. My aim is to provide an excellent customer service for all of our Mortgage and Life Assurance clients.
I have worked alongside Tim Holmes at Salisbury House Wealth since January 1999 assisting Tim with his mortgage, pension and investment administration. Tim is great to work with, he’s incredibly busy which keeps me on my toes, he’s also patient and fun. Salisbury House Wealth as an Employer are great too, I’ve seen a lot of change over the years that I’ve been with them and have gained a lot of experience along the way.
I joined Salisbury House in April 1999 after 22 years in the Civil Service/Health Service. I have been involved in the financial day to day running of the company since November 2000 and my main duties include the preparation and maintenance of accounts along with the processing of monthly fee’s and payroll runs. My role can be quite varied and I enjoy the variety that this can bring. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my grandchildren, honing my culinary skills and catching up on TV.
Hi, I’m a receptionist here at Salisbury House, joining the Company in May 2017 and job share the role with Fran. I’ve spent over 20 years in many diverse roles as an administrator/receptionist both in the public and private sector. My hobbies include skiing, cycling, walking and in my spare time I continue to enjoy my involvement with swimming by teaching at a local leisure centre.
Trainee Financial Adviser
Daniel is currently a trainee Financial Advisor and came to ourselves straight from school. He shadows Tim and whilst completing his industry exams to be able to start advising Daniel processes mortgage and protection cases working closely with clients to make sure the service is exceptional. This allows Daniel to obtain the industry qualifications but gives him a practical understanding of implementing this knowledge.
I am relatively new to the financial services industry, having only joined Salisbury House late 2016, but hope to provide a professional and welcoming first impression to clients.