To provide administrative support to our advisers to ensure that customer service is of the highest standard and that regulatory requirements are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To obtain current fund values for investments and create reports from this information for customers to meet their expectations and maintain customer satisfaction.
- To carry out various research activities to assist in the advice process with clients.
- To support the production of pension, life, and investment valuations and quotes using established company procedures and formats to help meet deadlines, customer needs, and regulatory requirements.
- To contribute to the organisation and planning by introducing new and improved procedures and making the best use of resources (e.g. the company Client Management System).
- To manage the process of distributing customers’ letters of authority to ensure regulatory compliance and to ensure relevant information may be obtained in a timely fashion.
- To undertake general administrative duties (e.g. scanning, filing, preparing letters, etc.) to ensure that deadlines are met, appropriate records are maintained and are accessible, and to comply with regulatory compliance.
- To generate client-facing documents to complete the advice process.
- To manage platform funds on an ongoing basis to meet customer requirements and maintain customer satisfaction.
- To continually maintain and develop technical, product, and industry knowledge to keep pace with developments and change and be able to work effectively.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge and experience of using computers and a variety of general software packages
- The ability to work to deadlines and manage own workload.
- Experience in pensions and/or investment administration
- Specific industry and product knowledge
- CII Level 3 Certificate or Level 4 Diploma, but it is not essential.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, please apply by completing the contact form below: